Disciplined Talks #4: Applying Disciplined Agile in the real world Disciplined Talks is an event organized by the Project Management Institute Poland Chapter Disciplined Agile Team & Disciplined Agile Community in Poland.
Our guest during the 4rd meeting in this series was Klaus Boedker.
In the recording you will find answers to issues such as:
- How an organization scales agile across a large program.
- How a non-software team applies agile to the way they work.
- What are the examples of patterns and anti-patterns of evolving your way of working.
- What is Disciplined Agile and how does it differ from Scrum,
- What is Disciplined Agile and how does it differ from SAFe,
- How do you get started with Disciplined Agile,
- Possibility Disciplined Agile be used for non-software teams,
- What are the benefits of using DA, what are the downsides. And much more!
The event took place online on June 27, 2022. The meeting was moderated by: Martyna Czajka & Marta Ciak.